Sunday 8 May 2011

first post!

I always find first posts a little awkward when beginning to use the various social networking / blogging sites I have used over the years! I am hoping to use this blog as a way of documenting the goings-ons in my life (although admittedly it can be rather mundane at times) and  posting my observations and opinions. I currently have a tumblr (www.quietheartbeats.tumblr.com), although I am hoping to use it a lot less for various reasons; mainly that it often feels rather impersonal and is largely based around images. I do, however, use tumblr to blog about some of my interests including kitchenalia,  thrifting, crafts & all things homemade, music and to an extent style & beauty, which I hope to also document here further. 

Thanks for reading & I hope that someone will at least read/enjoy some of my future posts :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment